Free Tax Help With The CRA Liaison Officers
Get ready for tax season with this informative session with the CRA's Liason program.
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) offers a free Liaison Officer service to owners of small businesses and self-employed individuals to help them understand their business tax obligations and we're very excited to offer you a free webinar with one of their liason officers to help you prepare for tax season.
Here are the general topics they'll cover:
- Explain common tax errors
- Demonstrate how to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Provide information on the CRA’s services
- Explain general bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- Discuss COVID-19 related measures, if needed
Plan to attend live as there will be no recorded replay.
Hosted by the CRA Liaison Officer program.