Free Tax Help With The CRA Liason Officers
Get ready for tax season with this informative session with the CRA's Liason program. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) offers a free Liaison Officer service to owners of small businesses and self-employed individuals to help them understand their business tax obligations and we're very excited to offer you a free webinar with one of their liason officers to help you prepare for tax season. Here are the general topics they'll cover:
- Explain common tax errors
- Demonstrate how to use financial benchmarks for relevant industries
- Provide information on the CRA’s services
- Explain general bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- Discuss COVID-19 related measures, if needed
Plan to attend live as there will be no recorded replay. This event will be held on Microsoft Teams and the event link will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.
This workshop is created and hosted by the CRA Liason Officer team.