How to Develop Your COVID-19 Safety Plan – Cultural Industries
Receive guidance on how to develop your COVID-19 safety plan and other useful tips on how to be compliant with ROA legislation.
About this Event
Are you a business or organization in the cultural industry looking for guidance on how to develop the mandatory COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan? Do you need guidance on how to properly screen your patrons and how to manage your capacity limits?
Please join us for a FREE webinar presented by representatives from Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS) and Huron Perth Public Health (HPPH). In this session, they will review:
- Workplace Safety Plan Development – templates and step-by-step instructions on how to complete.
- Proper Screening Protocols – how to implement & what changes are required at different levels.
- Posting Capacity Limits – tips to determine what they are at each level and suggestions for how to control this.
- These sessions WILL NOT be recorded, so please participate in one of the sessions to gain insight.
- If presenters do not have a chance to answer your specific questions, participants will be provided with contacts and resources for who to reach out to following the session.
This session is hosted by: Huron County Economic Development and the Stratford Perth Centre for Business.
Please Note: Registrants will receive email reminders directly from EventBrite that will include webinar link information. Please remember to check your junk mail for this email.